When you need an innovative solution, you need JCM Environmental.
James C. McCulley IV, founder and owner of JCM Environmental has over 30 years experience in Wetland Delineation, Permitting and Mitigation for the Building and Development Industries.
Wetland Delineation, Wetland Permitting, Wetland Mitigation, Rare Species and Natural Sciences
- Served on National Academy of Sciences Panel to explore the current wetland policies, rules and regulations. Authored “Wetlands – Characteristics and Boundaries”
- Life Director and Past President of Builders and Remodelers Association of Delaware
- Life Director and previously served on Environmental Issues Committee and Land Development Committee at National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- Testified at EPA on effects of Obama Wetland Rules on Builders and Developers
- Testified at EPA on Decentralized Wastewater Policies
- Testified at the White House on the proposed Trump Wetland Rules and suggested changes to the draft rules
- Worked with NAHB to assist in modifying the policies and procedures related to the National Wetland Plant List, met with staff at Corps Headquarters
- Field tested various wetland delineation manuals with State of Delaware and Corps of Engineers
- Field tested stream mapping protocols with State of Delaware